We're looking for people to join the team who are as excited as we are to provide the finest craftsmanship to transform a space from ordinary to extraordinary.
Lighthouse Contracting Group is an award-winning, design-build/general contracting company. We offer residential remodeling, primarily large scale lake front remodels.
We perform the carpentry work and sub-contract the other work, such as tile and drywall. Much of our work entails kitchens and baths. However, we also install windows and doors and build decks and porches. Roofing and vinyl siding are typically not part of our project schedule. Although, repair work or tying in may be required.
- Lakes Region of NH.
WORK SCHEDULE AND CREW SIZE
- Our schedule is currently booked into 2022 with new calls coming in regularly. We are a small production crew of three looking to add an additional experienced craftsman.
- Normal work hours are 8:00am – 4:30pm.
- Drivers license.
- Preferably, a truck capable of hauling a small trailer. We have 2 fully-equipped tool trailers, 2 work trucks and a dump trailer. Having your own tools would be a plus. However, we provide all most everything you will need.
- 6+ years of experience as a lead carpenter, foreman or project manager.
- Comfortable with technology and mobile applications.
- Detail oriented with customer service skills.
- Team player and capable of completing tasks satisfactorily, as efficiently as possible in a professional manner.
PAY, BENEFITS & PERKS
- Pay is commensurate with your experience but also productivity. $27.00 – $33.00/per hour.
- Company match 401k retirement program.
- Paid holidays.
- One week’s paid vacation after 1 year. 2 weeks after 2 years.
- Health Insurance after 4 months.
- Drug and alcohol free work environment.
- We pride ourselves on being professional and maintaining a clean, neat appearance. We are looking for someone who wants to grow with the company and be a part of the team for years to come.
For a confidential interview, please respond with your resume to . Include education, work history, references, special skills and/or certifications as well as your desired pay.
Please only respond if you live in the general Gilford, New Hampshire, area.